Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jasmin and I am a full time mommy and wife! I have a 2 1/2 year old son and I have another boy on the way! :) I have been married almost 3 years to my wonderful hubby! So with 2 boys and another on the way, I am still the queen of the house! :)
I do work part time doing Medical Billing and Collections at a Physical Therapy office.
I have started this business with my sisters. It all started when I was pregnant with my first, back in 2009. They made many creations for my surprise baby shower, including many Diaper Cakes!
Since we have always had so much fun making things, we decided to make a business out of it. We are a fairly new business, but we are very experienced creators. We have been planning parties for over 10 years. (All for close family and friends) We've made plenty of custom made invitations, party favors, lollipops, cakes, pies, cupcakes for every holiday or occasion.
I will continue to post our new creations as well as the stuff we have done in the past. We hope you enjoy them!

Feel free to check out our Facebook page!

If you have any questions, Contact us at anytime!

My Sisters and I at my surprise baby shower back in 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment