Monday, November 14, 2011

New Holiday Hair Clips & New Ribbon

Hello Everyone,

I made yet another Holiday Hair Clip this evening. I just can't help myself, I LOVE the holiday ribbon :)

I received 2 really cute ribbons in the mail today. So I'm excited to create something new with it. One is Navy Blue with Pink Polka dots and the other is White with multicolored stars. Keep a look out for new stuff with these ribbons!

I will be making lots of diaper cakes tomorrow evening as I have to get ready for the Fair that I will be attending this Sunday. If you're in the area come visit! It's Valley Stream North High School, 750 Herman Avenue, Franklin Square, NY 11010, From 10am - 4pm.

Blue Snowflake Clips
These are also attached to an alligator clip with non slip grips
Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment