Saturday, December 3, 2011

My First Bottle Cap Image order!

So i'm happy to say that I had my first custom Bottle Cap Image order from Facebook! How exciting! I was very excited to create this image for "Cuddle BugZ Gifts" and also nervous hoping that she would love it. I gave it to her 50% off normal price since I extended the Cyber Monday Sale :) I sent her an invoice via Paypal and she paid right away, such an ideal buyer. I went to work right away on her image and sent it on over to her. And she LOVED it! :) Yay!
I am hoping to get a lot more orders for these. :)
I also created a new fan page for just the images, which is www.facebook.com/bdcbottlecapimages I have a bunch of new images that I have created that I will be posting as well! Stay tuned :)
Custom Image order I did for "Cuddle BugZ Gifts"

No comments:

Post a Comment